Friday, February 04, 2005

Where are the Business English Blogs?

Welcome to our new BE blog!

If you've made it here, then doubtless you know that this blog was set up as a response to a recent discussion on the BESIG discussion list.

I thought it would be a good idea to move over here to let people try out blogging first hand, and to start collecting resources, links, ideas, etc for BE teachers who are interested in looking at whether blogs and blogging can be applied to their classes, and Business English teaching in general.

Please feel free to post entries and comments to the blog, ask questions, raise doubts, suggest links, etc.

My next task is to start a section on the side bar collecting links to Business English blogs and other associated sites.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Cleve, you left a message on my blog saying that you grew up in Kansas. I lived in Kansas for 7 years. I loved living there! However, I lived in the eastern part, in Lawrence, so we didn't get the amount of snow that the western part of the state gets.

7:09 AM  
Blogger blog-efl said...

Hi Janet

I've forwarded your message to Cleve.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Marisa Liliana Macha said...

I am leaving this message to tell you that I am a business English teacher in Argentina and that I started a blog at the beginning of this year. My idea was to provide a meeting point in which students could share whatever they considered relevant about their learning process. Besides, I regularly include resources for those who are interested in getting extra practice at the moment it is convenient for them.
I "see" you around. Marisa

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home