Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Slings and Arrows - Pete's Blog

Pete MacKichan writes as an unconvinced blogger, but open to persuasion: "As Graham and pointed out, there was some discussion about blogging on the IATEFL BESIG list.

I am a little concerned that there has really been very little critical discussion of blogs and blogging in EFL, and it seems odd that what little discussion has taken place, has taken place elsewhere. It seems to be generally accepted that blogging is a good thing - as I stated in my introduction, this is not something that I have yet accepted, although my participation in this (and last years) group does indicate that I am open to persuasion."

I'm going to do my best to persuade him at my other blog

1 Comments:

Blogger blog-efl said...

Hi Silvina

Pete didn't actually write here - I quoted from his blog. the BESIG website, however is here:

http://www.besig.org/

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home